What Our Patients Say
Collie Moran has been taking care of my teeth for more than 10 years now
It’s really fantastic, I can eat apples for the first time in 34 years.
I had pain and gaps in my teeth for years and was really scared of dentists.
I was really nervous about having my implant but Collie and the whole team made it really easy. I didn’t feel a thing.
Your First Appointment
After your initial consultation with the dentist, he or she may refer you to either our dental hygienist or specialist. This will typically be for treatments such as:
- dentists specialising in the care of anxious and phobic patients
- endodontists (root canal therapy)
- oral surgeons (eg wisdom teeth)
- orthodontists (eg straightening teeth)
- periodontists (gum disease treatment)
- prosthodontics (restorative dentistry)
- dental implants
Appointment and Costs
- We require 2 full working days notice of a cancellation. Failure to notify will result in the loss of any deposit paid or a 50% cancellation fee depending on the treatment.